Monday, February 13, 2006

Would you like a COLA with your brunch?

Lazy Sunday today. We went to brunch at The Goat, or as I like to call it COLA: the sequel. Actually it looked as if we were going to be doing a duet till Meghan and Claire showed up, then we were a group, like ABBA, only more gay. Not too long after that the rest of the gang showed up. It was just like a Wednesday night but the sun was up and there was food.
Neil and Howie’s party was a good time I hear. They have scheduled another for March on the only weekend we have already booked. Well show them, we are going to throw a soiree as well. Just for no reason, which I think is a great reason to get together.
So the workweek is just about upon us and what will get me through it is COLA on Wednesday and Games night on Saturday. I have become such a social whore. Those four years of having no friends or social contact have certainly made me aware of how nice it is to have friends around.
Speaking of friends. Those of you at the bar that were asking where Dan and I were Thanks for missing us but we just havent been into it lately. Im sure I will be back, I wont speak for Dan though.
Still on the subject of friends, lets talk about Mr Wolfe. Saturday was a rough night but you do have to let go worrying about what other people think. Those who know you know what kind of guy you are. What the rest think is no big deal. There will always be big-mouthed (and fat) assholes that will spread the shit around and make it stink all that much more but in the end most people, even though they will listen, consider the source.
As for other things, you know I love ya, and I support ya, and it is my job to worry. It aint gonna change.
I'm done...

No comments: