Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Hallmark Holiday or Suicide watch? You be the judge...

The workday flew by today. Always a good thing. Not really much to report about there. Some new hires in training. A few new bois to look at, can't complain about that.
So lets talk about Valentines Day. I have a few friends who are actually depressed that they don't have "someone" on the day of lovers. You guys know I love you all, I understand that it's nice to have someone. Here's what I have to say: GET OVER IT! Valentines Day is a Hallmark holiday. You guys are all super people and it is going to happen for you. Don't let a random day get you down. It's not worth it. You guys have friends, family, and best of all you all have ME! So Rob, Jenn, Mike, Dave If Valentines Day is about love, you are covered. If it's about sex. Jenn I can't help you, sorry. Rob, Mike, Dave Give me a call.
So, COLA tomorrow. Still no topic. I'll let you know. I know you are all on the edge of your seats wanting to know. Oh, me too.
Outta here...

No comments: