Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The negatives and the positives

Well thankfully the waiting is over for Mr Wolfe. All is good, the results are as we expected or hoped. One can rationalize anything and as much as we worked things out to make sense that he would be negative there was always the possibility that he would be positive. That possibility just kept creeping up and biting us on the ass.
Now some of us are still waiting for our results. Waiting for the phone NOT to ring. Somehow I am now a little less worried about my own results. I know that's not how it works, but really, my whoring ex has been gone well over a year now and I think I would have seen symptoms by now. Anyway, nuff about that.
So tonight was Dan's birthday dinner. Met up with Meghan, Ryan, Bryan, Todd, Logan, and Andrew for dinner at Woodenheads. Love that place. Complementary desserts too, nice treat. After dinner Meghan, Dan and I went to Tango for martinis. Also a great place.
Tomorrow night is COLA then the customary tea/coffee at The Goat. As far as I know I am heading in to Trenton for the day to run into some old work mates and maybe some old friends too. We'll see if that nets me anything much to write about. You'll all find out soon enough...
So long for now.

No comments: