Thursday, February 16, 2006

A day like any other...

Okay tonight I really got nothing. Work was uneventful. The evening was uneventful. Really just nothing going on tonight.
Tomorrow is payday. Doubtful there will be anything left for me as there never is anymore. Lets not get started on the money issue again because I feel another serious depression coming on about that. I have plans to call my real estate guy on my week off to see what we can get started. I am quite certain that things won't go well but we'll see I guess.
So lets talk about my week off. Not next week but the week after. We will be in Ottawa the first weekend, coming back on Monday. Tuesday is Dan's birthday and we, and some friends will be going out to dinner at Woodenheads. Wednesday I may run into Trenton to check out the old stomping grounds. Thursday or Friday Gord and I may head to Toronto but we still need to pin that down as to if we are going day or evening or both. At some point during all that I should call Paul and do the real estate stuff.
Fuck, stop bringing that up... Now I am thinking about it again...
Meh... Whatever. I am done for tonight. Later kids...

No comments: