Saturday, February 25, 2006

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Well Dan and I are off to Ottawa this morning. Snowing like a bitch out there, what fun. We will be doing several museums/galleries, some shopping and Club Edge tonight. Should be a good time, I am looking forward to it.
So there will be no blogs till Monday night. I hope all my loyal readers don't forget all about me. Really I am wondering why some of you even read this crap. I must admit though, my little ego is kinda glad you do. (I said little EGO Gord, no comment required)
So it sounds like Some of the gang are going out tonight. Wish I could be there but on the other hand I am told Edge is twink central, and we know how I love the twinks... Jenn, Gord, I know you will be back out. Tracy you BETTER come out again some weekend when I am around.
So ta-ta for now peoples. We'll catch up in a couple days. Love you all, miss you all. Mr Wolfe... I'm sure I will be getting updates but no 3AM calls please... I may be with a boi or two. LOL
Later Gang...

No comments: