Thursday, February 23, 2006

Denny's... A classy place to follow a classy place...

I left work early so Dan, Gord and I could head to the clinic to get tested for various STDs. Really should be something one should do on at least an annual basis I guess. Clinics are fun. Where else do you get to pee in a cup. Modern medicine is grand, only one vial of blood covers all the tests. Must admit that I didn't watch the needle part. It was all pretty painless. Except for the questionaire. That was a bit painful. Can the number really be 30? Or was it more? Meh, I said 30, too late to take it back now. It's not like I came across as near as much of a whore as someone else...
After the clinic we called Tracy and all headed off to Denny's for dinner. Just like old times. Good times indeed. Love ya Tracy!
One more day till my holidays!

No comments: