Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Hair a quack, there a quack...

Perhaps it is sad to say but I really find myself looking forward to COLA night. It's always a fun night of Meghan, Claire, Dan and I realizing how happy we are that we are not 21 anymore. Also an evening of laughing at some of the young'uns without them really knowing it.
Tonight started off kinda tenuous. I received a text message from Dan while I was at work with tonight's topic. Hair. What the fuck kind of retarded topic is that! Anyway, I met up with the gang, and Natasha for dinner at Frankie Pesto's. Though half of us did not want to go, Claire and I knew we could turn the topic to sex easy enough so we convinced the others to go. Imagine our surprise when we got there and the topic was changed to "Gender Roles". Yeah Hair would have been more fun. Well the discussion was not bad but hardly ground-breaking.
After COLA was tea at The Goat as usual. Just 6 of us. And that was it.

No comments: