Friday, February 3, 2006

Money in... Money out...

Did ya'll miss me last night? No blog... I'm sure my 3 readers managed. Well one was in bed, he reads them in the morning at work anyway. The other was here too since he was working a rare early morning shift so he'll have to catch it later. Of course his being here prevented him from posting his own blog too. Never fear, Mr Wolfe will be back this evening I'm sure with more trials and tribulations that make up his life. And Jenn... Well I'm really not sure when you read them but we'll catch up at work anyway.
If I have any other readers I don't know who you are...
So today is payday. And now that I have paid all my bills I have nothing left. This is the usual way of things. In reality I do have a bit left but I need to keep it in the bank to cover some payments that will come out before my next pay. This seems to be the way of things for me. There really dosn't seem to be much left for me to spend. In the end I really won't complain much because I really do live quite well. Sometimes I do wish it wasn't quite so tight though (not a complaint one usually hears from me). I am in a spending mood and would like to buy myself something pretty. I so need a financial advisor. Meh... Whatever.Later...

No comments: