Friday, February 3, 2006

Sleepless nights and weekend plans

Not sure what happened but all of a sudden I am dead tired. Maybe it was that sleepless I-had-a-latte-after-9PM Wednesday night. Funny how that works. If I have stuff on my mind it doesn't keep me up. If I have coffee in the evening it doesn't keep me up either. Put the two together and I'm tossing and turning all night. Thank goodness Dan sleeps VERY soundly. I don't know how other people deal with sleepless nights. Oddly something Mr Wolfe and I have not discussed. I really should consult with him since he IS the expert in this field. Anyway, when I can't sleep I will just lay there and toss and turn and get more and more frustrated. I refuse to get out of bed, though really I know I might as well. It's kind of like admiting defeat to me if I get up. I don't mind admitting defeat in a fair fight but I just can't allow myself to let insomnia get me, even though sometimes it does.
In case you are wondering what is on my mind keeping me up, it is most likely finances. I really want to get my shit together and buy my house and I have serious doubts that I will be able to pull it off. I am so doubtful in fact that I don't even want to look into it. I mean really, who likes rejection. Other than that is just the general lack of money to play with. I always tend to have that on my mind.
I am so glad it is Friday. This weekend is the end of Reelout. We will be seeing our last screenings on Saturday evening. After that my presence is requested by Jenn and Mr Wolfe at The Foo. Still undecided on that, we'll see how it works out. I keep saying every time I have gone out lately that I am going to just get plastered but I never seem to do it. I think that time is coming soon.That's it, that's all... Night kids...

No comments: