Saturday, February 18, 2006

I got chills, they're multiplyin', and I'm losin' control...

Cause the power you're supplyin', it's electrifyin'

Okay... I took the last Advil this morning. Have a bit of a headache. Okay it is a major headache. Didn't stop me from doing the nasty this morning though.
So we went to the bar last night. As I was not the DD for a change I got a bit plastered. Or a lot plastered. Shit I think Doug and I had sex on the dance floor. Oh my... Yes so I got drunk. Was nice going out again and doing that. Thanks for driving Dan. So if I was Gord I would have lots of drama to report but I'm not so I don't.
Since I have no drama let me tell you all about my electrical adventures yesterday. I noticed my desk light flickering Thursday night. I just thought the bulb was going or something. Friday morning there were a few more lights flickering. By the time I got home from driving Dan to work power was out in half my house. Checked the breaker panel, no breakers tripped. Called the landlady who called an electrician in. By this time I knew I was not going to make it to work on time so I called in sick with full intentions of going in after everything was resolved. Yeah yeah, who was I kidding. 3 hours or so into my shift everything was resolved but I didn't bother going in. Anyway, back to my story. So there I am thinking; Great, I want to buy this place and now the wiring is fucked... But, the electrician comes in and tells me half my panel is out and that it is likely the wires coming in off the street. He calls Utilities and within an hour or so there they are to fix it. Turns out the high winds had knocked something loose I guess. Same high winds that have spread half the remaining roofing from the shed all over the yard. So there Gordo... There's MY drama.
Tomorrow's blog will be about trying to figure out what fucking cellphone carrier/plan to go with. Talk about a headache.
Cheers!

No comments: