Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Afternoons & Coffeespoons

Hey all...
I'm told my life is not all that boring (thanks Jenn with two Ns) and I guess in reality I know it isn't. I always seem to be busy and all but when I sit here every night to sum up my day in words it doesn't seem to sum up to much.
Work was good. Went by a bit slow but like every other day I got through it. Actually worked the whole day, no VTO for me.
Tonight was COLA night, picked up Dan and Meghan and headed over to discuss bisexuality. It was discussed that a study revealed that bisexuals think of sex twice as often as any other group. Makes me wonder if I am bisexual. I mean I would do Ashley Judd. As an aside, sadly, only half the group even knew who Ashley Judd is. Okay so I know I'm not bisexual cuz really I am all about the cock... But Ashley is hot.
As always (can I say that since for me "always" constitutes last week and this week) we went to The Goat for tea after the meeting. That is always fun as we get to really chat with the other people in the group. Thankfully crazy guy did not show up this week. Jenn stopped by which was cool, nice to mix it up a bit. Hmmm, wonder if she did just cuz Natasha was there? Meh, its a good reason. Bryan stopped by as well... Eat your heart out Gord. Well my boy is in bed and looking lonely so I will say ta-ta for now...

No comments: