Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The long road to mental wellness...

This week has already been one hell of a week and it's only Wednesday.
My best friend, and the rest of us too, got some very disturbing news. I went and spent the night with him because he understandably did not want to be alone. There wasn't too much crying despite how scary the situation is. He is scared and I can understand why. I think that though there was not much I could say or do to make him feel better, at least he wasn't sitting there by himself thinking about it too much. When it can't be fixed right away, distraction can be the key to get you through. The steps have been taken to find out if this news will affect the rest of his life or not. Now it's just a waiting game.
The news has made me think a bit harder about my last relationship. I have no proof he was whoring around on me but it really would not surprise me. I think I am going to finally make sure I am okay too. Something that I really should have done a long time ago.
So, three more days till my holidays. All I can say is if I didn't need them before, I sure as hell need them now. So looking forward to just getting away with Dan.
That's it...

No comments: