Thursday, February 23, 2006

All in a day...

So yesterday wasn't too eventful. Worked. Met up with Dan and Meghan for dinner at Copper Penny. Came home and did some snuggling with Dan. No COLA last night due to reading week. Kinda missed it. Looking forward to next week's group. Also will be in good spirits since I will be on holidays. :-)
Well off to work today. As usual. Done at 4:00PM today which is nice. Leaving early so I can make it to the clinic with Mr Wolfe. Long overdue for me. Something I should have done at the end of my last relationship. Kinda feeling irresponsible. Beyond that I need to pick up some shirts I sent for dry-cleaning. I also need to check my oil and possibly top it up. There's my day. Some of it mundane, some of it less so.
I think we will give Tracy a call tonight too. Coffee would be cool.
So looking forward to getting away with Dan this weekend. As poor as I am it will still be fun. Be prepared, there won't be any blogs for a few days after tomorrow.
Have to get going...

No comments: