Monday, February 20, 2006

Roger dodger!

Told ya we were going to talk about cellphone providers today. Well I finally decided on Rogers. Found a decent plan but mostly because they had the handset I liked the most. So I walk into the Rogers store at Kingston Center. Not sure why I even went to that one, I guess because I was in that area. Walked in and there was Chris, who was in my original training group when I started at StarTek. Told him I was looking to get signed up and he pointed out the special deal they have for StarTek employees. A better plan than I was going for; for less money. Finally something went right, or better than expected anyway. Of course they didn't have the handset I wanted there but the downtown store had it, so he sent us down there to get it. But I have it now. And a new three year relationship with Rogers. By the way, Chris is looking good these days.

Now on to the rest of my life.
Beyond the cellphone shopping we stopped a few other stores, Loblaws, LCBO... Stopped in at the Union Gallery. That about covered the afternoon.
Met up with Bryan, Ryan, Howie, Neil and Natasha for sushi at Asha. Good thing Bryan decided to invite us along or he would have missed games night at Meghan and Claire's. OOPs! Games Night was fun. Life, Jenga, Snakes and Ladders and Operation! I had this brilliant idea to buy Operation for Claire. Turns out they had the same idea. Well either way it was a hit. Gord, I know you are going to comment about Games Night but there is alcohol there so even you would have had a good time. Maybe you should try it some time.
Well today has Brunch at The Goat, PetSmart, Canadian Tire, and hopefully Dinner here with Kim. We got a whole lotta sole, well actually 3 pieces, and we hope she will join us since we haven't seen her in a while.
Tune in tomorrow for more "Days Of My Life"

No comments: