Monday, February 13, 2006

Life in the WHAT-THE-FUCK-IS-GOING-ON lane

Can I get a Whoop Whoop! From all of you out there who hate fat fuckers that have to spread shit around just for the fun of spreading it? The fat fucker in question was in my hate list for a while, and then ended up on my indifferent list because I really didn't need to waste energy on him. Now he is back on my hate list. Anyone who knows me would likely say that I am pretty easy going. I like most people and but for this one exception I don't hate anyone. I don't even hate my ex who fucked up my credit and my life for 4 years. I don't hate because I don't see the use in expending the energy. But the fat fucker with the big mouth... Yeah him I hate right now.
End of rant
So Typical Monday today. Just another day really. It actually went by fast. Four more days till the weekend.
My day was certainly less eventful than others. Duck, just want to let you know I'm thinking about ya and hope everything is okay. You ever need to talk, you know where to find me.

Yeah I think we are done for tonight.

No comments: