Friday, March 3, 2006

Zondra's Drama Class

Hey ho happy readers. Quick recap of yesterday.
Spent the morning working on my MySpace profile page and watching HOUSE OF WAX. If ever there was a stupid movie that was it. There was something with the metal pipe through Paris Hilton's head that gave it a glimmer... No still a crappy movie.
My Real Estate guy Paul came over in the afternoon to take a look at the house I am renting to tell me if it is worth the asking price on it. He seems to think it is but will be getting back to me after doing a bit more research. If anyone needs an agent let me know and I will get you in touch with Paul. He's a great guy and, well, a bit of a crush for me... Okay, enough about that.
Spent the evening with HGTV, CSI and DAN.
The witching hour brought Mr Wolfe to my door. Then about an hour of debriefing the previous 6 days, or at least the stuff we hadn't covered on the phone over that time. Went for a 2AM breakfast at Denny's. Then back home, a bit more drama class then bed.
Today is a running around day. Pay some bills, spend some money. Gonna call Tracy for coffee tonight. That's it.

No comments: