Monday, March 6, 2006

The CBC of Blogs, Boring but Uniquely Canadian

Well apparently my blog is getting boring. Really it has turned into just a recap of my day's events. Well let me tell you... That's about all I have. I am a pretty boring guy. Just kinda living my life. No drama. Maybe that is the issue, I have no drama. I leave the drama to Mr Wolfe as he is so much better at it than I.
When I started blogging I had a rant or two to get off my chest which I figure may have been mildly entertaining to some. For the most part though I really don't have much to complain about regarding my little run through life. I am easy going to the point where not much pisses me off. Well there is not much you could do to me that would piss me off. Or maybe it's just that no one bothers to do anything to piss me off. Why would they? I can't tell you how many times I have heard what a sweetie I am, what a nice guy I am, blah, blah, blah... I guess it's not a bad reputation to have. One thing I'll tell you though, if you want to piss me off all you have to do is mess with one of my friends. Of course the most that will get out of me is a few strong words in my blog. Oh and I will shun that person. Yes that is pulling out the big guns for me. Don't piss me off or you shall be shunned. If ever there was a threat...
Oddly enough the one person who I could say I dislike at this point did seem bothered by my dissing him. I am sure he is over it now as well he should be. I am over hating him and frankly now just view him as some random stranger with the exception that I would trust a random stranger with personal information more than I would trust this person. Some people love information, love to spread it, embelish it to make it sound better, or worse generally to those involved. Anyway, enough about that.
Moral of the story: I don't like cowbois fucking with my friend's minds.
By the way I am a firm believer in Karma. Those who spread shit and do shit get shit on. In a perfect world I am there to see it, or at least hear about it. If not I still know it will happen, even if I am long gone when it does.
So in closing, to my few but loyal readers (I mean you Jenn, among others) take a moment to comment on my blog. Ask a question. Tell me what you want to know about. Or you can always piss me off so I will go on a rant. Let's not and say we did.
Night kids...

No comments: