Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hot Lesbian Triumphs and The Mating Rituals of The Wolfe

I am going to start off tonight's blob by congratulating Claire on the success of her pan sodium channel antibody test which she has been trying to get to work for a while now. Claire, your excitement about it was truly infectious. Gay Dan and I are both proud and excited.
So today was the day that wouldn't end at work. Or so it seemed. It actually did end though. Then it was a quick stop at home then down to The Copper Penny to meet Dan, Meghan and Natasha for dinner. Then off to COLA to discuss ex-partners. More swapping stories than discussing. Did I call it right when I said Natasha was going to have the most stories... I did.
After COLA was the traditional tea at The Goat. A little more discussion. Then home to see Gordo off on his date. Go get 'im Gordo...
That's it for now...

No comments: