Sunday, March 26, 2006

"You ever get cum in your eye Gabriel?... It burrrrrrrns!"

So our plans to go to Barrie were postponed for some time in the future. It didn't take us long to come up with other things to fill our weekend though.
Friday we went on a dinner and a movie date. Saw V FOR VENDETTA, which was quite good. Well worth seeing.
Saturday we did a bit of running around during the day. The evening was spent with the hot lesbians. We met up at Tango for drinks. Twenty different drinks between the four of us, good times. Almost had one of everything. Not gonna do that again. I'll pick one or two and stick to them. My tummy was a bit off by the end of the night. I'm pretty sure I tried EVERY drink that came to the table.
Sunday turned out to be a big surprise. Did our usual brunch at The Goat. The only ones there were Howie and Neil as no one else showed up for some reason. It was quite nice though to have some time with just them. We somehow decided that we needed to see each other's homes so we did just that. Showed off our humble abode then headed over to their place. Well five hours or so later it was time to eat so off we went to The Silver Wok. I really had no idea it was that late. Anyway, a very pleasant afternoon. Very easy conversation. They are definitely good guys.
Gordo don't worry, you can never be replaced. I still love you best of all my friends. Besides, where else can I get such good drama? GAYS OF OUR LIVES is all about you.
By the way, had sex twice this weekend... Very hot!

No comments: