Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Today is yesterday's tomorrow's blog

Today was just another typical day at work. I lived through it as I always seem to but really it is becoming a struggle. Three more days to go.
Tomorrow is COLA night so at least I have dinner with Meghan, Claire and Dan, the meeting, and tea afterwards to look forward to. It may be sad but it really helps me get through my day.
Tonight we had Kim over for dinner and it was a very pleasant evening. Dan is such a good cook I think I will keep him forever. I think we are going to try and have Kim over like this every couple weeks.
Last night, or rather this morning, Mr Wolfe stumbled in. As is usually the way, I laid down with him for a de-briefing of his evening's events. It wasn't a long one this time as he quickly drifted off to well needed sleep.
I think That's all I've got.

No comments: