Friday, March 17, 2006

And the old black rum's got a hold on me

Well last night was Mr Wolfe's Positively Negative Lushfest 2006. All I have to say is I am NEVER drinking rum again. One rum and coke and I am feeling it today. Okay, it was mixed by the Captain so it was mighty powerful, and it was followed by another drink at Tir Nan Og later but it did hit me harder than it should have. Now it didn't make me all that drunk, just made me feel like crap today. I will so stick to my vodka.
Mr Wolfe had a good time. As much as I am over-protective I did leave him in Tracy's care and she did get him home in one piece. Physically in one piece anyway. Thank goodness for Tracy because I had actually left him in the Captain's care but he followed Dan, Jenn and I halfway home, with a drink in his hand no less. Still not sure where he ended up, last we saw him was on Queen St.
So this morning was like Grand Central Station around here. Drove Dan to work. Came back home and called in sick. Went back to bed. Phone rang several times. Doorbell rang. There was this beautiful policeman at my door. Wished he was a stripper but unfortunately not. My housemate's work asked him to stop by to see if he could come in to work today (that was a couple of those phone calls this morning). As it turns out we were not the only ones out partying last night, Brett was not in shape to go into work.
We are off to Toronto this evening to spend the weekend with Emma. Not really sure what is in store for me over the next couple days but I am sure it will be memorable.
No more blog till Sunday night at the earliest.
Cheers

No comments: