Sunday, March 19, 2006

How much vodka does it take to get me on stage...

Well what can I say, the weekend was a BLAST. We went to Toronto to spend the weekend with Emma. Museums, shopping, drinking. The true city experience. Did the GEHRY Exhibit at the AGO, MILNE as well. Walked past the renovations at The ROM. It's not looking too good. I mean it looks awesome as far as structures go but I have to agree with Emma that they are ruining the original building instead of embellishing it.
Shopping was also a blast. Bloor Street is awesome and has the best ever WINNERS. It might have ruined any other WINNERS for me. Good finds at H&M as well thanks to Em.
Saturday evening was sushi dinner then off to Church Street for drinking. Started at LUB for Candy Apple Martinis that are even better than mine. Just add vodka, don't mind if I do. Then off to Crews. There was a line up so forget that, off to Woodys. Lots of drinks to be had. There was a "Best Legs" contest going on so of course Emma and I had to take a closer look. Somehow I ended up on stage with my pants around my ankles and a drag queen commenting on my underwear. I swear Emma made me do it. That's the story I am sticking to anyway. Anyways, that was followed by more vodka, then THE WEDDING CRASHERS back at Emma's place. Yeah, I fell asleep about 10 minutes into the movie.
Sunday was a sleep in, casual breakfast, BATA Shoe Museum day. All fun, all day. Then we hit the road and came home.
All-in-all, a great weekend. Next weekend; Barrie. I'll try to keep my pants on.

No comments: