Friday, March 24, 2006

"Strong like bull"

So I don't tend to write people off but I think I have this week. Funny thing that triggered it too. So the back-story is that since my ex, the asshole, left I got back in touch with my ex-wife. The asshole had pretty much cut me off from her, which due to weakness of character on my part I let him do. Reconnecting with her was pretty awesome I thought. I mean you can't really deny the history and really if she was a man she would have been perfect for me and we would still be together. Anyway, I digress. So after that reunion and promises that we are going to stay in touch this time she got herself a boyfriend and that was it. She has no interest in our friendship. Well I had a very hard time with that for a while. I thought she was stronger of character than that. So the trigger you ask... The new boyfriend smokes so she took up the habit again. Odd trigger but I guess it drove home that she might not be as strong of character as I thought. Or maybe I am stronger than I thought I was... Anyway, she has her life and I have mine and I am moving on. So Lynn, I love you, even miss you, will always be here if you need me, but I'm done trying. Have a good life; I do think you deserve it.
That's about all I have for tonight. I am just so fucking tired right now.

No comments: