Thursday, June 1, 2006

A whore of a different kind?

So I have kinda decided that I am a bit of a social whore. After so many years spent sitting at home every night I really like to go out to places where there are people. I don't even have to interact with the people any more than talking to the server while ordering my coffee. Just being out there works for me.
Going for our walk downtown, to Starbucks or The Goat for coffee. It feels very urban to me. I don't even know how to describe how or why I like it.
That being said I VERY MUCH enjoy our Thursday night (formerly Wednesday night) dinner gatherings with Meghan & Claire and Howie & Neil. In fact I am very much looking forward to it tonight, it certainly is what will get me through my day.
So now that we have that out of the way, I just want to reassure everyone that I am still a whore in the modern-classic sense of the word too. I love sex. Can't get enough. Can't not look at bois. Can't not flirt. Can't not think about having sex with all the hot bois I see. WHORE!
To close I would just like to thank the inventor of the suction cup, whoever that is... I owe you one.

No comments: