Friday, June 9, 2006

Hoping to cut the mustard, not pick it up...

Well it has been a busy day in Mike's head today. Been in a weird mood for most of the day. I guess that is better than having my stomach in knots all day like yesterday. The mere possibility of getting a new job has me hating the one I have all the more. Well time will tell. I should have some indication of what is going on by this time next week.
Other than that Gord's latest drama has been unfolding on my phone, text message after text message. And he wonders why I worry about him. Oh well, what's a mother to do?
Looking forward to Saturday coming. Dan, Gord and I are heading up to see CIRQUE DE SOLIEL in Ottawa. Our Christmas gift to Gord. Should be a good time. We may go out to the bar in Ottawa for a change. We'll see.
Of course there will be brunch at The Goat on Sunday morning. So far that is about it. I guess there is some work around the house that we should fit in somewhere.
So that's it... If I get the shit in my head figured out you guys will be able to read about it here. If not... Therapy here I come.

No comments: