Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Random thoughts, events, and feelings...

Yeah, I know... It's been a while...
Thought: So weekly dinner night with Meghan & Claire and Howie & Neil has been changed to Thursday nights. It seems SO much longer to wait now. The weeks seem to be dragging on. Not that we have exactly been staying home or anything. I do look forward to getting together with the gang every week.
Event: Last night we went to The Brass for wings. That was fun even though we were suposed to do it with Emma who had to cancel her visit this week. Maybe next time Em...
Event: Managed to get Gord to Brunch at The Goat last Sunday. I have been trying to get him there for a while now but really most sunday mornings he is just going to bed as we are getting up. You can read his thoughts about it in his
blog entry. Along with all the other events in his life for that week.
Feelings: It seems I am feeling a bit better about money this week. I realized that I am not in overdraft near as much as I used to be. I seem to be getting caught up, even throwing in the unexpected $150.00 for a new muffler. I at least feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel now. Do keep in mind this can all come crashing down at any point. :-)
Event: Last Saturday was our night to have the gang over for dinner and it was a good night for sure. Mom had her yard sale that day and I made $85.00 which prompted me to go to the LCBO and spend $108.00. Yeah it was a good day for sure.
Well that is all I have time for... More to come...

No comments: