Sunday, June 25, 2006

Not as cheap a drunk as I thought...

Toronto Pride. Coming soon to a blog near you. And by soon I mean NOW.
So I totally couldn't understand how I got so drunk on 2 drinks. Further investigation soon revealed that those little bottles of vodka actually contain about 7 oz of fun. That is 7 drinks, not 2. My confusion lay with the fact that I drank the top portion of only 2 bottles of cranberry juice and added half the bottle of vodka to each. Hence 2 drinks. So by The Captain's standards I might still be a cheap drunk but at least I am not as cheap as I thought. Good times were had though with Dan and me, Gordo, Rob and Chris, and Katie and Amber.
By the way, I have dropped about $300.00 here this weekend. I love H&M. Emma and I should not be allowed to go there together. It is always expensive for me when we do. But I am so gonna look hot for the Pride Parade. New shorts, new shirt, and even new under-roos. Superman ones to be specific (Thanks Emma!). So gonna be showing those off.
So that was only about $100.00... Then we were off to the Oakley Store. Oh yeah,
I got 'em. I do not need to say more, you'll see 'em.
This is the part of my blog where I go back in time. I should mention Friday night. We got to Emma's place Friday night, Hung out till Dea showed up with her hot friend Jamie. Speaking of hot, Dea is such a cutie. She is so a gay boy in a hot girl's body. Love her. We all went out for sushi then came back to Em's and just hung out for a bit.
Saturday morning we were woken up by Dea bouncing on our bed, she came to say goodbye as she was off to the airport to fly away. We slept some more but eventually got up and ate danishes out on the balcony. Dan and I eventually made it down to Church Street. Spent the afternoon watching the boys, ran into a few locals. Just hung out. Then it was back to Em's for a rest, shower and costume change, then back downtown which brings us to the events at the beginning of this blog.
Now, the boy is still sleeping, as is everyone else in the apartment. I am feeling a bit rough. Very minor headache and my stomach is kinda saying "fuck you" but other than that I am ready to go.
This afternoon is the parade which will hopefully be better this year than last. Either way it's all good times.
I think that is enough for now. More to follow.

No comments: