Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Pride continued...

I had to read my last blog to see where I left off. I wrote that one Sunday morning when I was feeling kinda rough. It went slightly downhill from there then quickly uphill.
We went off to breakfast with Emma and a few of her friends. Needless to say I was not really looking forward to food. We went to a cool place and sat on a rooftop patio. I had decided on the Farmer's Breakfast, hold the eggs, sausage, bacon, and ham. In other words toast and homefries. The orange juice that preceded breakfast made me feel a whole lot better though so I just held the sausage and ham. Mercifully the bacon was peameal bacon thus not greasy. Anyway it all went down good and I was ready for the rest of the day.
Off we headed down Bloor Street to find a spot to watch the parade. We found a good spot that was going to be in the shade for at least part of the event. The boy is sensitive and burns. I would have been okay in full sun. The parade was pretty good. Hundreds of pictures were taken. If you are one of the chosen you will be able to see them upon request if you have not already been sent the link. We had a good time. Jenn met up with us to watch the parade and with her help I came out of it with at least 30 condoms, many beads and some cheap crap candy. Love free stuff. Gord and the boys were not really in any shape to join us but we managed without them. We went to visit them after and really, I am not sure they even really knew we were there. After stopping in there we headed off to cruise Church Street for a while before heading back to get our stuff together and have dinner with Emma. Then we picked Jenn up and headed back to Kingston.
Monday was a bit of a blur. It was very busy at work. Didn't do much in the evening. Gordo dropped by on his way home. Told some tales. I just shake my head. Love him but still shake my head.
Today was somewhat of a blur as well. Not as busy though. Still seemed to go by quick enough. After work came home, had dinner, went to the gym. That's about it.
Looking forward to dining with the gang tomorrow night. Kinda miss them.
So that's it for now...

No comments: