Saturday, June 17, 2006

Good day, bad day, good day... Good night?

Good day:
Today started off with a haircut. After that we picked up Meghan and headed off to pass through some Open Doors.
For those of you unaware, Kingston has a day every year when many public buildings are open to see, as well as many museums and such are free to check out. We started out at the Corrections Museum, which I had been to before but was cool. We then stopped at some place that needs no mention. Then off to the Municiple Water Treatment Plant. Well as fascinating as water is that was not the highlight of the trip. It was interesting though. If nothing else it was nice to chat with someone who was actually interested in his work.
Bad day:
This is the part of the day where things go bad. We decided to leave the car at Meghan's place and walk downtown for the rest of the open doors. You know those concrete parking things? They can rip the bumper right off a Saturn. How do I know this you ask? It happened to me is how I know. I am so unhappy with myself over this. Enough said.
Good day:
On with the tour again. Princess of Whales Armouries, a parking lot inside a castle. Not much more to say. The Police station. Probably the best part of the day. Very nice Volunteer Policing Officer took the 3 of us on our own private tour. This man could have taken me on a private tour any time he liked. Man uniforms are HOT. One of the cool things was getting to see where Brett, my house-mate, works. Very cool. After that it was lunch at Subway. Shoal Tower and City Hall. Starbucks. Home to try and re-attach my bumper as best as I could. Sex.
Good night?
We are just about to head downtown in search of something light for dinner. Then at some point we are off to The Foo to start celebrating Pride. Mikey is going to get plastered. Saying that means I probably won't but it is the intention. We'll see.

No comments: