Saturday, June 10, 2006

Happy Endings

So I watched a movie called HAPPY ENDINGS tonight. I have been wanting to see it for a while and bought it cheap a couple weeks ago. Well I was not dissapointed though I am sure some of you who rush out to see it because I posted a blog about it will be.
I have always liked movies that have lots going on with lots of different characters and knowing that it was all going to come together in the end, and trying to figure out how it was all going to come together as the movie progresses. It works out to be like a murder mystery without the murder. Funny too because this movie came with a disclaimer stating nobody was going to die on screen.
So let me tell you one more thing. Lisa Kudrow is awesome in this movie. Okay, one more thing. Jason Ritter is HOT.
Finally, for those who think I am dead inside. I cried at the end of this movie. Is it weird that "sad" rarely makes me cry but "happy" sometimes does.
So anyway, if you want to borrow the DVD, just ask.

No comments: