Monday, June 19, 2006

To Saturn and back...

Well Dad said I was going to be surprised when I started looking into getting the bumper properly reattached to the rest of my car. Frankly he was right.
I decided to start at the top and went right to the Saturn Dealership. I walked in and asked for the service department and buddy with his Saturn logo on his polo shirt starts to explain the whole Automall structure to me. Just fucking tell me the service is over at Taylor GM. So I walk over to Taylor and was ignored by the GM Service guy for about 5 minutes before he directed me to Scott The Saturn Service guy. Scott was fantastic. Walked over to my car with me, took a look, Told me there was a metal thingy missing and that I should check the parking lot for it. If I couldn't find it to call him, he would order a new one at a cost of about $15.00 and, since I mentioned I work 9AM, to come by some morning at 8AM, which is when his mechanic gets there, and he will get it all put back together in about 15 minutes, possibly at no charge.
We will wait and see how it all works out in the end. I'll let y'all know since I know you live for this shit.
So now lets talk about Oakleys. Mikey has been wanting a pair of Oakleys for over a year now and it's time it happened. Went to the mall tonight, they don't have the ones I want. Figures. Well Toronto here I come next weekend. Surely I will find what I am looking for there... Again, I will let you know.
'Nuff for now.

No comments: