Sunday, June 4, 2006

Anyone know the number for Acme Locker Installation Inc?

Well... We went out to The Foo last night. We went for Duck's Birthday but really we hardly saw him at all. It was a reasonably good night. Stayed till 2AM or so. Danced a little, drank a little, drank a little more. Had a little dance floor heart-to-heart with Gordo. Don't want to make him feel bad that I worry about him. Really it's not my fault I worry. It just comes naturally to me. My worries may be unfounded (or they may be TOTALLY founded) but they are still there. Sometimes it is beyond me why I am so protective of the big dope but I really have never been able to pin down why I love the people I do. People come into my life all the time but some of them just click into place and I know they are going to be there for a while. Anyway I know he is at least as protective of me as I am of him. No matter the worries I still like knowing he'll always be around.
So there has been a decorating breakthrough here with Dan and I. I finally get my animal print. The deal is though that it goes in Gord's room. On that note, we are wondering if we should still be calling it Gord's room. It might go back to being called the guest room and we might just install a locker in the bathroom for Gord. This is all of course yet to be determined. Oh, back to the animal print. I am thinking Zebra. Also thinking it might be time for a door.
So Sunday brunch this week was at Pan Chancho, just to mix it up a bit. Have the French Toast if you go, it was awesome. Bryan, Natasha & Mike, Lynn, Meghan & Claire, Dan & I. Good times. Back to The Goat next week I believe.
By the way, Bryan you are my computer god. Oh, and who cares about the other people in the locker-room.

No comments: