Monday, July 3, 2006

The week in review...

So it has been somewhat of a blur. My week since my last blog that is. I am sure there have been a few noteworthy events and I will try and put them all together in some kind of coherent form.
Wednesday: Dinner with "the gang" was at The Toucan. Just Howie and Neil as the girls had packing to do for the big move. White Mountain Icecream and some time in the park.
Thursday: Gym night. Then off to Margaritaville for drinks to celebrate Bryan's birthday. Good times and cute boys. Doesn't get much better than that.
Friday: We moved Meghan and Claire to their new house. Haven't heard from them since. I'm sure the place will be keeping them busy for a good while. Very nice place. Huge amount of work. I think they are crazy. Love them just the same.
Friday also turns out to be the beginning of my holidays. Not back to hell till July 10th
Saturday: Was a bit of a shopping spree downtown. I picked up a couple t-shirts from American Apparel. One of which I am returning today. I guess you really do get better workmanship out of those little Philippino kids. I also had a piece of jewellery bought for me. Yes my boyfriend bought me a new pendant from Sterling. We also hung out with Gord for a bit. Checked out the fireworks. Dairy Queen with Bryan and Lisa. Then home. Gord showed up again a bit later. Around 3 AM that is. Laid in bed with him a bit discussing everything going on in his life till he got called away to another party, such a socialite he is. He wandered back in at some point.
Sunday: Gym then brunch at Windmills with Bryan. Had an in-depth discussion about unwanted body hair and the different methods of removing it. Jenn, be happy you didn't show up for that. After that was groceries. Then we headed over to Holly's to help remove the Hard Top off her Jeep. Then dinner at Mom and Dad's.
So that's it up to now. Planning on doing some stuff around the house today. Relaxing tomorrow. Heading to Paris, ON on Wednesday. Will probably be stopping in Toronto for lunch.
The laptop will be coming with me so I will try to blog while I am away. I know how some of you have withdrawals when I don't blog regularly.
Later...

No comments: