Sunday, March 11, 2007

New channel but the same quality programming

Well kids I am back.
I have decided to move my blog to blogger.com and to get posting again. I make no promises, I never did, but I will try to keep up with it.
To update everyone, biggest item: We are homeowners. Finally. So many plans from here. I'll try not to make this blog into a reno update. After all I am not a lesbian.
I am still working at the same place, still hating it. Just not hating it as much. Apathy I guess.
So once my blog has been completely transferred from myspace I will be deleting that account. I can be found on facebook still. How much networking can I do anyway.
Speaking of networking, I was thinking tonight about a couple of friends that will be leaving soon. I guess it is the drawback of befriending students. Anyway, I am really going to miss Bryan and Ryan quite a bit. I think we need to get some quality time in before they go. For sure.

1 comment:

Trucker Pete said...

Welcome to the dark side!

We have cookies.