Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Live from The Sleepless Goat

So here I am wirelessly blogging from The Goat. Dan is at a meeting and will be showing up in a bit. Chatting with a couple people but mostly just sitting here in awe of modern technology. Yeah I am easily amused for sure. Did I mention the wireless optical mouse, 1GB Memory key, cellphone and that I have my MP3 player blasting in my ears.
So I am going to make an effort to again keep up with the bloging even if it means boring the shit out of my readership. Of course my readership has the power to make this blog not so boring... All you have to do is keep my life interesting. So far you guys are doing a pretty good job. All I would have to do is talk about the last party at Howie and Neil's place. Ah the memories. The debauchery. The HUGE... Group of people. Anyway.
Speaking of parties I am thinking a big party at our place this summer is a good plan. Might look into renting a hot tub for it. That would be cool. Bring your suit, or don't. We'll have to get Mark drunk enough to forget he has inhibtions at all. Is there that much vodka? Probably not even in all of Russia.
Okay, Shane keeps distracting me on MSN so I am going to stop here for now. More to come...

No comments: