Monday, March 26, 2007

Movies and Open Houses

So we are back in a downward spiral where work is concerned. Monday morning and I didn't even get to take my first call before I was pissed off. There is a new "incentive program" starting this week. All I have to say is I feel like I am back in kindergarden again. Totally pointless. Totally stupid. Not participating.
Also work related, no call from Lyreco. So if I can't even get a call back for a warehouse job what am I going to get a call back on? I don't even want to think about it.
So anyway... Saturday night we had Ryan over to watch a couple movies. The Prestige was fantastic though I nodded off a couple times due to the boringness of Marie Antoinette which we watched first. Not even the amazing location could make that movie anything but slow. The Prestige had me wondering right up until the end. Came together very well.
Sunday started with Brunch, carpet cleaning and a few open houses. Three houses but nothing very interesting in any of them.
Tonight we went to Sipps with Tracy and Dan. Fun talking about houses and Tracy's Dan and I didn't bring up work at all.
So that's it for now. Feel free to comment because unlike myspace I have no idea if anyone is reading this or not.

3 comments:

Antares said...

I'm reading...And, I believe you hit Sipps *twice* in the last 72 hours...

Also: Don't worry so much...*I'm* the worrier.

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetness! I actually loved Marie Antoinette.... mind you there was about 2 or 3 bottles of wine involved.
I understand what you mean by not getting any phone calls. I just finished a job bid for the job I'm doing now and failed HORRIBLY! HORRIBLY! Very demoralizing. But KEEP IN THERE! You can do it!
LOVE YOU!
Tyffanie

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.