Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Company Values

Writing from The Goat again. Went to a job fair for a company that is soon to combine its distribution sites in Montreal and Toronto into one site here in Kingston. The job is not exactly my dream job but a change is as good as a rest and I do need a change. This company has 4 Values as opposed to the 7 where I work now. Totally can’t name the 7 values because I don’t see them in practice when I am at work. The 4 values Lyreco lists are Respect, Professionalism, Excellence, and Passion. According to Michel who interviewed me the words are not just words to the company. Now if Michel was just a HR guy I would be less likely to believe but based on the fact that there were about 10 people interviewing all at the same time, and that he was definitely not used to interviewing I know he was just one of the team sent down to work on the start up. So obviously a company guy but still, I have faith enough to believe him. Anyway I will be hearing within the next day or so if I am heading through to the second round of interviews.
So, COLA tonight, coffee after, dinner with Howie & Neil tomorrow. Nothing booked for Friday or the weekend so far. I expect something will turn up, it always does.

No comments: