Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Being a grownup is a lot of work...

So I took today off to have a meeting with the lawyer to finalize the Offer to Purchase for the house. Simple enough, and it was. Very good feeling from the lawyer and I think we will be willing to retain her services as we need them in the future. (Thanks Marc for the recommendation). So now the serious running around starts. Bank, then back to lawyer, back to bank... There will be some serious running around over the next couple weeks. I am sure it will be worth it but I am so afraid of growing weary before the whole process is done. In the end I need to keep my eye on the prize but in the meantime there is still so much to do. Oh did I mention Insurance? I have to do that too. Well that's just a little update for now. Hopefully not too much longer.
Oh and by the way, it's One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, BLUE Fish...

No comments: