Saturday, July 22, 2006

Tango in the Night...

Awesome time last night at Tango for Jenn's birthday. What a blast that was. Tango is such a cool place to hang out. It just feels a bit more classy than your average drinking establishment. New drinks on the menu too. I only had 4 cocktails and 1 shot, and didn't mix it up too much this time. Still came out feeling good though.
After Tango we headed off to The Grizz. It was not as bad on a Friday night as it was that Saturday night I was there when I vowed never to return. Funny that night was for a birthday too. Anyway, it wasn't as crowded so it was okay. As always seems to happen though, I was hit on by a cougar... EWWWWWWW!
One of the fun things was dancing with a cute boy with all the heteros around. For those of you who don't know how I dance... Well, lets say I seem to consider it a contact sport. I shall say no more.
It was also nice to see and spend some time with Gordo last night. I really have been missing him. Enough said there.
Time to get today started. More to come...

No comments: