Monday, July 17, 2006

Out on the Street...

Just a quick update...
We spent a good portion of the weekend downtown enjoying the Buskers Rendezvous. Always a good time in Kingston. Always boys without their shirts. Good times.
Not going to talk about work, what with nothing good to say. Still hoping to hear from Queen's School of Business. There is still a chance though it is getting fainter as days go by. I am still trying to keep positive about it. Also still looking for other options.
So I came up with an idea to help step up the blogs. Sort of an ASK MIKEY thing. If you want to know about something or how I feel about something. Or if you want to hear me rant about something in particular, send me a message. Send it on myspace or MSN and if I have something to say about it I will do it in my blog. We'll see how this works out.
That's it for now. Keep those letters and postcards coming...

No comments: