Monday, July 24, 2006

HI-HO, HI-HO...

Well I am on a roll. Applied for 3 more positions today. Two were at Queen's, one was with an office installation company. One I am very hopeful I get, one I would like and one I really want Natasha to get. It was very sweet of her to point it out to me when she was applying for it herself, and if we manage to both get interviews I might just do the interview and politely decline the position. I can pretty safely say this because I find it doubtful that I will get an interview for that position and really, after skimming the job overview I haven't a clue what the position is all about anyway. I have never even heard of the School of Policy Studies.
Anyway, we will see what happens but if you all keep your fingers crossed I may just have a job working with my very own boyfriend. I am optimistic but realistic.
Oh, I have 2 days of training starting at 7:00AM. Why the hell am I still up blogging. Thank gawd Starbucks opens at 6AM. I am going to need it.
'Night...

No comments: