Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Depression: Pending

Just an update. The Queen's School of Business job interviews were yesterday. I was not one of the candidates for the position. I tried to remain pretty positive throughout the whole process and I think I managed to do it. Now however, on some level, I think about how perfect that position was for me and how I thought my qualifications were dead on and wonder if there is any position that is right for me.
Sad that I am actually thinking about the possibility of going back to work for a company that allowed a manager to force me to quit because he was homophobic. I am actually not too concerned about that one even becoming a possibility but it worries me that I am even thinking about it.
So there may be a depression coming on. Weird that it didn't happen right away. We know what happens when I get depressed, I want to spend money. Bad time for VISA to double my credit limit I think.
Going out Friday night to Tango to celebrate Jenn's birthday. I don't doubt that I am going to be leaving there plastered. DAMN! Every time I plan on getting drunk I never do. I just jinxed myself.
Oh well, we'll see.

No comments: