Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Three hour tour, a three hour tour………

Well I just had an awesome time with Tracy tonight. I am so happy she invited me along on her little boat cruise. Let me go backwards in time a bit...
I am sitting at work and I get a text message asking if I want to go on a cruise with her the next night. Well Wednesday night is the regular night of the meeting of the After-COLA Dinner Club. So I was a bit torn. I tried to convince Tracy's boy Dan to call in sick and go with her but he didn't. Well I am glad he passed on it because though I missed my regular Wednesday night companions, Tracy and I had a blast.
The cruise was put on by one of the local radio stations for all the companies that advertise with them. We were each issued 2 tickets which turned out to be for drinks. Well since Tracy wasn't drinking they were all mine. Food was provided and 5 drinks later I had spent all of $6.50 and was feeling pretty fine...
It was so great to spend time alone with Tracy. We spent a little time talking about how we want to spend some time with Gordo, just the three of us. We'll see how that works out...
Oh and there was live music on the boat. In particular an artist named Jason Mitchell who wasn't too bad. I actually approached him because the person he was with seemed familliar from the party we were at at The Grad Club the night before. Not the same person as it turns out but still I actually walked up to a stranger and started a conversation. Oh, and on the way out we were given a little gift of a bottle of wine, some golf package thing, and Jason's CD. I got the CD. Coolness...
Thanks Tracy... Love you to bits...

No comments: