Monday, April 3, 2006

YO HO HO and a bottle of RUM! Can I just have a Cosmo Instead?

Well lets start by recapping the last few days since I have not been blogging near as much lately as I should be.
Going back to last Wednesday we'll start with COLA. Not a big turnout so not a long meeting. Topic was stereotypes. Not much more to say about it than that. Tea at The Goat after was fun. Was nice to see Ryan and get a chance to chat a bit with him.
Not too much noteworthy happened Thursday or Friday other than watching PIRATES OF THE CARIBEAN Friday night. A pirate's life for me for sure other than we know about me and rum. Never going to happen again.
Saturday Dan's dad was in town and we went barbeque shopping since that is what Dan decided he wanted for his Birthday from his dad. We just finished putting it together tonight.
Saturday night was a do nothing night really. Gordo stopped in for a bit before heading off on his adventures. There had been talk of grabbing some drinks at Tango before they headed out to the bar but in the end I really wasn't up to it since we had to be up early on Sunday morning.
Early to pick up Kim and head to the National Gallery of Canada for a show there. Native artist Norval Morrisseau was featured. It really was an awesome show, really wish Gordo could have come. I think he would have liked it.
Sunday evening was reserved for the highly organized surprise Birthday party for Meghan. Good times. Good crowd. Only one person asked me about my work which to me is always a good party. Poor Meghan was still under the weather, but such a trooper put up with us all for the evening.
So look out for my blog on the evening of the 19th. I have 2 appointments to look into getting a mortgage. Like I have said before, nothing like making an appointment to get rejected. I could just go to the bar for that... LOL. I am trying to be positive, or at least objective. We'll see I guess.
So that's it for now kiddies...

No comments: