Sunday, April 23, 2006

It's not that they don't like you, they just like me better...

What a weekend!
Saturday was spent fairly quiet. Watched some TV and did a bit of running around. Went to Silver Wok with Neil & Howie and Meghan & Claire. Turned out to be unfortunate for Neil, hopefully he will be feeling better soon. After dinner we headed over to Neil & Howie's place for drinks, dessert and more drinks. It was an evening well spent. After that the lesbians ditched us cuz they had to be up early or something, yeah I hear the crack of 10:30AM comes fast. So the four fags headed to The Foo for drinks and dancing, or in Howie's case a whole lot of tolerating. Anyway, a little drinking and a little dancing later the night was over. By the way, thanks John for that bit of grinding, really any time... Oh and for once it was my turn to send a drunken text message to Gord. Fun.
Sunday we headed down for Brunch. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Funny how only Meghan and Meagan showed up. Seems like the party lasted into the morning for Bryan and Ryan so they slept in. As for Neil and Howie... Seems the Chinese food took a turn for the worst for Neil and he was sick in bed all day. Hope you're feeling better soon.
The rest of Sunday was spent with Meghan doing some shopping here and there. There being Home Depot cuz really, you can't NOT go there.
So now I just want to take a moment to say to Meghan and Claire that whenever I spend time with you both I really FEEL happy. You two are the wind beneath my wings. I just FEEL so lucky to have you in my life. Remember, call me or message any time, Dan won't get jealous. :-)
So I actually feel good going into the week. Not something that usually happens. It is more normal for me to dread heading into Monday. Well, we'll see if it makes any difference to my week.
That's all for now...

No comments: