Saturday, April 8, 2006

IKEA and HOME DEPOT... I should be an honorary lesbian

Well today was a good day. Headed up to IKEA with Meghan and Claire. Drove home with a wardrobe in my lap. That car has a tighter little hole than a virgin boy. And by hole in the car I mean the passage from the trunk to the back seat when the seat is folded down. And by hole in a boy I mean nice sweet virgin ass. But anyway, I digress. We did manage to get all our purchases in the car and then proceeded to head downtown.
Late lunch downtown followed by a bit of shopping. Bought a little gift for Jenn and one for the young lad (who has a boyfriend). Headed home after that but the lesbians could not manage to drive past the HOME DEPOT in Ajax without stopping. Then back on the road heading home.
That was pretty much it, good day, lots of good conversation. Oh and we will be winning 6-49 tonight and opening up THE best gay club ever.
See you there...

No comments: