Monday, April 24, 2006

Ah Starbucks... "I wish I knew how to quit you"

Well the workday flew by today. Mondays tend to do that which is a good thing to be sure. This evening we went for a walk downtown for coffee at The Goat.
Tomorrow evening is a games night with Tracy and Gord, which should be fun no doubt. Balderdash all the way.
So if any of you haven't heard, the mortgage thing didn't work out so well. Just a little too much other debt at the moment. So in light of that I have decided I really need to try and cut back a bit. I want to do my best to do this and still have a life though. I am going to start with the little things. The Goat is a cheaper evening that Starbucks. So yes I am cutting back on my Starbucks. Not quitting it altogether though. Just making it more of a treat. I want to try and cut back a bit more as well so I can do some of the things I want to do this summer with little or no guilt. In other words I want to give up some quantity for some quality. Overall though I want to reduce my debt. Can I do it? We'll see I guess. I still just want to try and do this on my own.
That's all I gotta say...

No comments: