Thursday, April 13, 2006

Please, not near the children...

Tonight was a good night. Tracy, Gord, Dan and I went to Denny's for dinner. It was so like old times. It was a lot of fun even if it did remind me of how much I miss them both. Tracy has her Dan and they keep pretty busy on the weekends so we don't get to see them much. Gord has the new boyfriend and a bunch of people to keep him busy. He is Mr Popular and he is, rightly so, basking in the warmth. I realized recently that work sucks for me mostly because I don't have many friends there. One left and damn you Jenn for taking holidays. Frankly I have to say that since Gord and Tracy left that building it just makes the place so much less tolerable.
Good weekend coming up I think. Bryan and Ryan coming over for dinner tomorrow night. Spending some time with Gordo and Mr V on Saturday evening. Sunday brings the possibility of a visit from Craig on his way home from visiting his folks. So another busy one but staying close to home.
So here's to my friends. I love you guys.

No comments: