Monday, September 25, 2006

Weekend update

Had a fantastic weekend. Howie and Neil and Dan and I went to Toronto Saturday. Started at Ikea. Then Church St for lunch. AGO for the Warhol Exhibit... Weird shit that was. H&M for some shopping, didn't buy a thing. What the hell is wrong with me? I LOVE H&M. I guess it's because I didn't have Emma there with me. She is such a bad influence on me and I love her for it. Coffee and boy watching. Slack's for dinner. Was quite good. Then the rest of the evening at Crews & Tango. Not bad drag show. Michelle Ross, Farra N Heit. Ran into Aaron, such the cutie he is. Got home without incident at about 3:30AM.
Got up around 10AM for Sunday Brunch. Good turnout, Tracy and Dan came. Jenn came, and of course all the regulars were there. After that, a bit of shopping, came home, the folks dropped in. Then Tracy and Dan came by for a movie and some "apple" pie. Nice evening, they should stay in town more often.
Today, work, was just a day. Neither good nor bad. Went for our walk/coffee downtown. Walked home in the rain. Chatted a bit. Watched some TV. Chatted a bit more. Now going to bed.

No comments: