Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A day in the life...

Just a quick update.
Still at my crappy job, no new prospects at this time. I am sure something will come up.
Biggest news I have is 32" big. I purchased a 32" LCD TV from Dell. My good friend and tech support guy Bryan sent me the link to this TV that was $400.00 off at Dell, one day only. We checked it out. Dan did lots of research of course. It checked out so I ordered it. Simple.
Well, since nothing is simple for me, here is how the rest goes...
Dell is great to inform you of the estimated delivery date when you order something. Always remember the definition of the word ESTIMATED. The estimated delivery date was today. So guess who called in sick so he could be home to receive the delivery? Yeah that would be ME. At some point this afternoon the estimated delivery date was changed to tomorrow.
Oh well I did get lots done around the house. Hopefully it will be delivered tomorrow, or at least delivery will be attempted since no one will be here to accept it. If so,I will be able to pick it up Thursday morning before heading to work. Lets all keep our fingers crossed.
On another note, a good friend of mine who I chat with was talking to me about my anxiety attack from a couple weeks ago. I did not really think too much about it but apparently they can become quite serious. So I will be keeping an eye on it. Hopefully I won't have another one ever again anyway.
So thats it, thats all...

No comments: